Outside of NYC, Westchester & Long Island
Shipments May Be Delayed Because of High Temperatures
Phone:
(212) 724-6767

Email:
Service@67Wine.com

SHOPPING CART Shopping Cart Image 0 items: $0.00

 

results 1-15 of 76

Italian Wine

Italian wine has long been a staple of the US wine market. Italy is one of the largest producers of wine in the world. With its large number of Italian immigrants, it is quite understandable that they brought their taste for Italian wine

As far back as the 1950's, many people grew up drinking Chianti from basket covered bottles. Today's Italian wine is a far cry from that Chianti. Today's Chianti is a full bodied, full throttle powerhouse of a wine. Wines from Barolo, Barbaresco and Brunello di Montalcino are among the most sought after (and expensive) in the world. SuperTuscans didn't exist in the '50s; now these "off the reservation" blends compete with the best wines anywhere.

On the value side, Montepulciano d'Abruzzo has made incredible improvements in quality and consistency. Wines from Southern Italy and Sicily are just now beginning to approach their potential. Soave, once a ridiculed, watery product, is now a healthy, solid white. Low priced blends from Tuscany now fill the value role once held by cheap Chianti, but at a much higher quality level.

Italy is a big country, with wines from every region. Explore! There's a lot to enjoy.

See all of our Italian Reds

See all of our Italian Whites


Sort by:

Reg. $54.99
Please Inquire

  Sku: 025385


Reg. $19.29
On Sale $14.69
24% discount on 6 bottles for $88.14

COLOR Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections. BOUQUET Intense yet refined, with hints of pineapple. FLAVOR Attractively fresh and elegant and enchantingly harmonious.ALCOHOL LEVEL 12% volume.A pleasant light aperitif, it also ... more
Sku: 1767864  


Reg. $71.19
24% discount on 6 bottles for $323.94

  Sku: 2008038  


Reg. $21.49
On Sale $16.29
24% discount on 12 bottles for $195.48

From Trebbiano d’Abruzzo and Chardonnay grapes. Soft pressed, only the first part of the must will be used. Fermentation and aging in Stainless steel with temperature control. pale yellow with green nuances; very delicate bouquet, fragrant, ... more
Sku: 1863831  


Reg. $21.39
24% discount on 12 bottles for $194.28

From Trebbiano d’Abruzzo and Chardonnay grapes. Soft pressed, only the first part of the must will be used. Fermentation and aging in Stainless steel with temperature control. pale yellow with green nuances; very delicate bouquet, fragrant, ... more
Sku: 1980421  


Reg. $17.59
24% discount on 12 bottles for $160.68

  Sku: 1900861  


Reg. $18.69
24% discount on 12 bottles for $170.28

Umberto Cesari’s MOMA (“My Own MAsterpiece”) collection is a tribute to the art world and currently features the work “Paper Glass” by Elena Valentini on the label. The label was selected through the My Own Masterpiece art competition ... more
Sku: 1953576  


  750ml    
Reg. $92.79
24% discount on 6 bottles for $422.94

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented ... more
Sku: 1966535  


  1.50L    
Reg. $673.79

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented ... more
Sku: 1979788  


  3.00L    
Reg. $787.59

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented ... more
Sku: 1960179  


  3.00L    
Reg. $446.29

90% Chardonnay. The remaining 10% is a trade secret guarded by Silvio and his winemaking team. The vines are grown on marly/arenaceous soil, and guyot-trained with up to 3,200 vines per acre. This world wide cult wine is a barrique-fermented ... more
Sku: 1979789  


  375ml Half Bottle    
Reg. $46.49
24% discount on 12 bottles for $423.48

The 2011 W?. Dreams? is an almost pure expression of Chardonnay (some tiny percentages of other grapes are added) with sophisticated and exceptionally creamy aromas of exotic fruit, pineapple, toasted almond and freshly-churned butter. The strong ... more
Sku: 1879763  


  1.50L    
Reg. $271.29

Vibrant acidity enlivens rich notes of creamed apple, lemon meringue pie, crunchy peach and candied ginger in this lithe and lively white. Shows beautiful balance, with a fresh, lasting finish accented by hints of smoky mineral and crystallized ... more
Sku: 1960178  


Reg. $23.39
24% discount on 6 bottles for $106.74

Introduced to Italy in the early 19th Century, Chardonnay thrives in the cool climate of the “Venezie” territory - a vast area encompassing the regions of Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Trentino-Alto Adige, and Veneto. A crisp and inviting ... more
Sku: 1999686  


Reg. $39.29
24% discount on 12 bottles for $358.68

  Sku: 1896162  


1  2  3  4  5  6  >>