This dish is easy to prepare, quick to cook, and pairs beautifully with Pinot Noir.
- 4 6oz. Salmon Fillets, skin on
- Fresh Grated Ginger
- ¼ Cup Teriyaki Sauce (I prefer low-sodium organic teriyaki sauce)
- ¼ Cup + 1 Teaspoon Canola Oil
To accompany this dish, steam some fresh asparagus and drizzle with the leftover marinade.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ginger, salt, and crushed black pepper.
- Add teriyaki sauce.
- Pouring slowly, drizzle in ¼ cup of Canola oil, whisking briskly.
- Pour over salmon fillets and allow to marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat grill (or heavy grill pan) until grill is heated thoroughly.
- Once grill is hot, place fillets on grill skin side up.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes per side, depending on thickness and degree of doneness desired.
View all Articles