Cabernet Sauvignon has bright red and black fruit flavors which pair well with the dark fruity character of black olives. Itís tannin is perfect for cleansing the palate of the oily texture of the olive and the goat cheese on the crostini.
- 1 log goat cheese
- 1 can black olives, pitted
- 2-3 tbs olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced In a food processor
- add garlic, olives and puree.
- As the olives become pureed add olive oil in a drizzle to combine.
- Serve on crostini spread with goat cheese.
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brush slices of bread with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a 300 F oven to toast.
- Remove when browned.
View all Articles